Truck Systems Mobile Mechanics are fully equipped with a variety of tools, equipment and parts necessary to be a mobile workshop for various service and repairs.Contact for Service
1. Access to personal Information: The Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to access and correct personal information held by us. Your information is held securely and will not be disclosed to any other person or organization unless authorized by you. To access your personal information use our online membership services tool, this provides access to a limited amount of personal information and service. When you contact us to make changes, by phone, through your representative or online, we will need to verify that you are a member of Truck Systems authorized to obtain and update personal information. We will therefore ask you for your membership number, surname and date of birth. If you do not have your membership number with you, or have lost your membership number you will not be able to access the online functions. This is for your security, as the date of birth is used as a password to control access to your information over the phone, at Truck Systems centres and online. Please make all information requests via email, Fax or in writing for record keeping and auditing purposes.
2. Charges for Access: An individual will incur no charges for lodging a request to access personal information. However, we may levy a reasonable charge for providing the access. We will provide an estimate of any charge on request, or if it appears to us that the work will be onerous or otherwise warrants a charge. Truck Systems stores some personal information obtained within New Zealand at our branch premises in Auckland. Except as otherwise indicated in this policy, we will not otherwise transfer your personal information outside New Zealand where your personal information is collected in New Zealand.
3. Collection of Information: We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including, when you agree to take a service from us. This may include your contact details, date of birth, payment method and possibly bank details; when you contact us with an enquiry, or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences.
4. Commitment: At the Truck Systems we want to provide great customer service, making sure your experience with us is everything you expect and more. Member satisfaction is extremely important to us and we aim to resolve all problems and complaints to your satisfaction quickly and effectively, if for any reason you are unhappy with the service or experience you have received from Truck Systems, please let us know so that we can solve the situation.
5. Communication: We will not send you communications that you do not expect to receive as part of your membership subscription, disclose your personal information unless authorized to do so sell/rent contact information lists to parties who are not part of our business.
6. Complaint or feedback: If you are raising a complaint, please ensure that you provide your membership number, and clearly explain the issue and state that it is a complaint. Alternatively, call your representative in your area, write or email us by completing our contact us form. Truck Systems staff can assist you in raising a complaint and ensuring we resolve your complaint promptly there and then. If further investigation is required we will advise you of an expected resolution time. If you raise a complaint by email or letter, it will be acknowledged within 3 working days from when we receive it. We may need to contact you to further understand your complaint or obtain additional details. Truck Systems will keep you informed of progress and the expected resolution timeframe.
7. Complaints Resolutions: We are committed to constantly improving our procedures so that personal information is treated appropriately. If you feel that we have failed to deal with your personal information in accordance with the NPPs, the IPPs the FPP's or this policy, please speak to us so that we have an opportunity to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We will listen to your concerns and grievances regarding our handling of personal information discuss with you the ways in which we can remedy the situation; and put in place an action plan to resolve your complaint and improve our information handling procedures if appropriate.
8. Correction of Records: We ask that you tell us of any changes to the personal information we hold about you. We can be notified at any time to update personal information or to be told that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete. We will then take reasonable steps to correct the information in the manner requested. If the New Zealand Act applies to your personal information we will advise you that the correction has been made.
9. Credit Card Details: When you join the Truck Systems renew your existing membership online, your personal information and credit card details are loaded into our secure membership database and not held on our web server. Credit card details are retained indefinitely when you elect to pay membership renewals annually using that payment method; otherwise for one off payments we are required by tax law to retain remittance details for two years.
10. Disclosure of Information: We may disclose information we hold about you to third parties where Truck Systems has contracted those third parties for the purpose of providing services you have requested, or as part of the process of sale of one or more of our businesses, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. We, and other third-party credit organizations, may also access information about you. To help make decisions on credit, or credit related and insurance proposals and claims.
12. Marketing: We may use personal information to advise the individual concerned of new services and marketing initiatives that we think may be of interest to them. This may include special product offerings, sale brochures, catalogues and general information about Truck Systems. Those who prefer not to receive information about our products or services can contact us through emails and be removed from the relevant circulation list. We never disclose personal information to a party outside the Truck Systems.
13. Members: Have the right to be treated with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times; to have access to information about our services, membership records and any feedback that you have provided. To provide feedback or raise a complaint if you are unhappy in any way or to seek independent advice or assistance if you are not satisfied with our resolution of your complaint.
14. Monitoring of Calls: We may monitor and record communications we receive. This may be done to improve the service which we provide, to ensure compliance with our practices and procedures and where, for example, a contract is entered into by that means, to provide evidence of the transaction.
15. Personal Information: We will generally allow an individual access to any personal information that we hold about them on request - subject to any Restrictions on Access. We will try to give the individual concerned access in a form and manner that suits their needs. You can contact us via emails or through your representative in your country if you wish to request access to your personal information in our records.
16. Philosophy: Truck Systems considers protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and we appreciate the trust you have placed in us and this policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in order to satisfy your particular requirements. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do. Receiving information from us: When we first obtain personal information from you, or when you take a new service from us, we will give you the opportunity to indicate if you do or do not (as applicable) wish to receive information from us about other services or products. Normally this will be done by way of a tick box on an application form or contract. If you want to update or correct information held by us, including contact preferences, you can change this information online by logging into your account.
17. Privacy Statement: Truck Systems records your name, address, and e-mail address when you register with this site. This information is passed temporarily to our credit card payment processor (if you are paying by credit card), but is not further used by them in any way other than for keeping records of the transaction itself. We will never pass on your personal information to any third party for any reason, unless required to do so by law.
18. Protection of Information: We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example to check your identity when you telephone us, encrypting data on our web sites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
19. Restriction on Access: You may not be allowed access to personal information we hold where access would reveal evaluative information generated by us in connection with a commercially sensitive decision-making process. Instead, we may give you an explanation for the decision, rather than direct access to the information. If we have given you such an explanation and you believe that direct access to the evaluative information is necessary to provide a reasonable explanation of the reasons for the decision, we will, at your request, review the decision. Personnel other than the original decision-maker will conduct the review. Wherever direct access by you is impractical or inappropriate, we should consider together whether the use of a mutually agreed intermediary would allow sufficient access to meet both our needs and concerns.
20. Security: The protection of personal information is a priority for Truck Systems. We are committed to maintaining, safeguards to protect personal information against unauthorized use, disclosure, access, alteration, destruction and accidental loss. Personal information is stored securely and access is restricted to authorized personnel only. Our computer systems require access passwords, and these are kept secure by our personnel, and internal policies on management of personal information, and staff training to ensure compliance with these policies. All our staff are required to read this policy and understand their responsibilities in relation to personal information.
21. Sensitive Information: We generally do not need to collect "sensitive information" about individuals; however we will collect such information from applicants for employment with us. Where we are at liberty to do so, and it is practicable to do so, we will seek the consent of the individual concerned before collecting their sensitive information and inform them of the purpose at the same time.
22. The Internet: If you communicate with us via the Internet, we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to our Web Site we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences. Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/web mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered. This is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
23. Use of Information: We may use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including: To help to identify and respond to you when you make an enquiry. For example, by asking we may ask you for your date of birth or telephone number so that we can avoid disclosing information to a person who is not authorized by you to receive it, To help administer and contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products provided by us previously, now or in the future, To help prevent or detect fraud or loss. To contact you by any means (including mail, email, telephone or text messages) about services or products, where we think you would appreciate receiving an offer from us, marketing analysis and testing information.
24. USE: We are authorized under this policy to use personal information to identify individuals and protect them from unauthorized access to their personal information, accounts or services in our control, to improve our services to you or others, to inform you or others of our marketing initiatives and product offerings, conduct our business and manage our staff and other resources in a professional and efficient manner, to derive or aggregate anonymous information from which individuals cannot be identified, to prevent or lessen a threat to a person's life or health.